We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual. Have a friendly and
approachable character. Enjoy working as part of a small staff team. Driven to help the
team achieve their targets. Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse
Digital marketing involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of
digital channels using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing
techniques are applied, targeting consumers directly and indirectly.
As a digital marketer, you will need to:
Write and dispatch email and social media marketing campaigns
Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
Develop and execute strategies for social media, mainly RedBook, WeChat, LinkedIn,and Instagram
Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
Conduct market and keyword research
Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
Communicate and collaborate effectively with different departments and potential business partners for marketing materials and new service development;
Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
Independently conduct market/product analysis and User Persona with valuable insights for future marketing campaigns
Produce contents and monitor key engagement indicator for email marketing and event campaign on Facebook
Manage and analyze KPI and service feedback on regularly basis with next-step actions
You will need to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
● Proficient in copywriting, WeChat group management, email marketing, reel production with successful lead conversion;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
● Strong understanding of the Chinese consumer market and higher-education business.
● The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
● Ability to work independently as leader of the project and share responsibility as a team.
● Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
● Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
● Self-motivator to integrate latest market news and technology into daily job content.
● Familiar with marketing/coworking tools such as Notion, AIGC, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook group
Please refer to the 'Skills' section.